笑話百出,一仆一碌

Tuesday, July 5

我的笑話︰老鼠做愛

A mouse meets an elephant. The mouse is male, the elephant female. The elephant is in a good mood and looks down benevolently upon the little mouse, ‘Hello, little mouse. I am so big and you are so small. That is very funny. I like you, little mouse.’ The mouse is encouraged by this and says, ‘Oh, Miss Elephant. Allow me to tell you a wish I have had for many years. I have always wanted to make love to an elephant. Will you let me?’ The elephant laughs uproariously, slaps her hind legs with her trunk , and says, ‘why no? Just go ahead, little mouse.’ The elephant lies down under a coconut tree and accommodates herself to the mouse as best as she can. And the mouse gets busy fulfilling his old wish, amid great efforts. While the mouse exerts himself, the elephant hardly notices what is going on. Indeed, she falls asleep . But then a gust of wind moves through the trees, a coconut falls off and hits the elephant
on the head. She wakes up and exclaims, ‘Ouch!’ Whereupon the mouse says solicitously, ‘Oh, I’m sorry. Did I hurt you.’

Peter Berger, Redeeming Laughter, p 26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home